Class: HACCP/HARPC, 2 Day Training Course
Time: 8:00 am to 5:00 pm each day
When: April 3 and 4, 2018
Where: Holiday Inn Express and Suites San Antonio Airport
16315 San Pedro Avenue, San Antonio, TX 78232
Cost: $499.00/Individual or $449.00 for two or more individuals from the same company.
**Course is compliant with PrimusGFS Version 3.0 standards and Compliant with FISMA HARPC. Participants will be issued a certificate by mail once the course has been completed.
To make a reservation for this class, contact: Tracey or Kathryn at 715-804-5050
Learning Outcomes for HACCP/HARPC Training:
1) Successfully develop a HACCP Program.
2) Be able to recognize and understand the 12 steps of HACCP in a food facility.
3) Understand and apply the “Five Preliminary Steps” to develop a HACCP Plan.
4) Be able to verbalize how the 7 principles of HACCP are applied successfully to a food plant.
5) Understand and apply the eight main steps of HARPC.